1803 - 1842 (39 years)
||Frederick Benjamin La Trobe |
||30 Jul 1803
||Holborn, Middlesex, England [1, 2]
||14 Aug 1803
||London, England [2, 3]
||11 Dec 1842
||1 Jan 2021 |
||Christian Ignatius Latrobe, b. 12 Feb 1758, Fulneck, Leeds, Yorkshire, England , d. 6 May 1836, Fairfield, Liverpool, Lancashire, England (Age 78 years) |
||Hannah Benigna Syms, b. 28 Oct 1758, d. 18 Apr 1824 (Age 65 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Frederick Benjamin La Trobe is listed as Dr. John Frederick La Trobe in "The Genealogist." He was born at No. 6 Dyer's Building in Holborn and was christened in the Chapel of the United Brethren in Fetter Lane. He died of yellow fever.
- [S132] The Genealogist, Dec 1975, Vol I, No. 8. Charles Joseph La TrobeMemorial Issue.
- [S538] England & Wales, Non-Conformist and Non-Parochial Registers, 1567-1970, Ancestry.com, (Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2013;), The National Archives of the UK; Kew, Surrey, England; General Register Office: Registers of Births, Marriages and Deaths surrendered to the Non-parochial Registers Commissions of 1837 and 1857; Class Number: RG 4; Piece Number: 4392.
Record for Frederic Benjamin Latrobe
- [S370] England and Wales Non-Conformist Record Indexes (RG4-8), 1588-1977, (Name: FamilySearch.org;).
- [S58] Foster's Daily Democrat, Page 26.
- [S281] West Yorkshire, England, Marriages and Banns, 1813-1935, Ancestry.com, (Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2011;), Database online.
Record for Frederick Benjamin La Trobe