1844 - 1930 (86 years)
||James Daniel Harwell |
||12 Feb 1844
||Petersburg, Independent Cities, Virginia, USA [1, 2]
||Brunswick, Virginia, USA 
||12 Aug 1930
||Mobile, Mobile, Alabama, USA 
||19 Aug 2018 |
||William Thomas Harwell, b. 1817, Hicksford, Greensville, Virginia, USA , d. 8 Mar 1847, Greensville, Virginia, USA (Age 30 years) |
||Emma Cadwallader Butts, b. Abt 1820, Virginia, USA |
||9 Nov 1837 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- James Daniel Harwell enlisted in Company I, 20th Alabama Infantry, C.S.A., was taken prisoner at the siege of Vicksburg, but exchanged in the fall of 1863 and served until the end of the Civil War.
- [S38] Claiborne of Virginia: The First Eight Generations, John Frederick Dorman, (Name: Baltimore, 1995;), p583.
- [S189] 1850 United States Federal Census, (Name: National Archives and Records Administration;), Year: 1850; Census Place: Northern Division, Brunswick, Virginia; Roll: M432_937; Page: 309A; Image: .
Augustine C. Butts
- [S169] Public Member Trees, Ancestry.com, (Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2006;), Database online.
Record for JAMES D HARWELL
- [S38] Claiborne of Virginia: The First Eight Generations, John Frederick Dorman, (Name: Baltimore, 1995;), p582.