||Cary Breckinridge Gamble  |
||30 Sep 1828
||Botetourt, Virginia, USA [2, 3]
||Washington College  |
||Elkridge, Howard, Maryland, USA 
||1 Jan 2021 |
||Robert Howard Gamble, b. 13 Feb 1781, Richmond, Independent Cities, Virginia, USA , d. 23 May 1867, Baltimore, Independent Cities, Maryland, USA (Age 86 years) |
||Letitia Breckinridge, b. 26 Oct 1791, Fincastle, Botetourt, Virginia, USA , d. 10 Mar 1866 (Age 74 years) |
||2 Jun 1808
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Cary B. Gamble was a surgeon in the Confederate Army and lived in Baltimore.
Dr. Carey B. Gamble's name is listed in the Washington College Catalogue.
- [S94] Melissa Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org), Papers left to her grandson, CHL III.
- [S169] Public Member Trees, Ancestry.com, (Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2006;), Database online.
Record for Robert Gamble Jr
- [S179] 1910 United States Federal Census, (Name: National Archives and Records Administration;), Year: 1910; Census Place: Elkridge, Howard, Maryland; Roll: T624_562; Page: 11A; Enumeration District: 0049; FHL microfilm: 1374575.
Nannie G Lowndes,
Charles H G,
- [S73] History of Washington College, Dr. W. H. Ruffin, President of Washington College 1833-1848/Feb 1893, Page 116.